- The troupe has accomplished its work to implement the
researched material in folk music and dance, into performing arts.
- It has accomplished the talented identification process
of ethnic folk musicians and exposed them on both the international and
- Material provided by the troupe has already been put on
the Internet for global consumption.
- The troupe has widely expanded from the four founders to
a Membership of 27.
- The troupe has produced a number of audial and video
material about ethnic music, dance, drama and poetry.
- The troupe has spread its influence throughout the Ugandan
Schools, Educational Institutions and the general public.
- The troupe is strongly developing professionally in terms of
public education through Performing Arts and grateful to be associated with
SchoolNet Uganda .
- The troupe has greatly exposed the African varieties of ethnic
musical instruments, songs and dances into the field of social
- The troupe has attained a number of awards and
certificates in countries where it has performed. (Brazil, China, Djibouti)
- A number of the Troupe members have represented
Uganda Internationally in the field of performing arts (Canada, Europe,
America, Thiland and Australia)